<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									Vector3dStudios Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/</link>
            <description>Vector3dStudios Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 00:57:07 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>Suggestions for the Long-Term Future of UATC More Aircraft, Aviation History, Airports &amp; Gameplay</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/share-your-plays/suggestions-for-the-long-term-future-of-uatc-more-aircraft-aviation-history-airports-gameplay/#post-1675</link>
                        <pubDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 08:59:42 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[First of all, I want to say that I really appreciate the work that has gone into Unmatched: Air Traffic Control over the years. I have been playing UATC since its early days, practically sin...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>First of all, I want to say that I really appreciate the work that has gone into Unmatched: Air Traffic Control over the years. I have been playing UATC since its early days, practically since the beginning, so I have had the opportunity to watch the game change quite a lot over time. The difference between the UATC I first played and the game we have today is honestly huge. The aircraft have become much more detailed, airports have been redesigned and expanded, more airlines and liveries have been added, and the overall presentation and gameplay have continued to improve with each update.</p>
<p>That is actually what made me want to write this. I don't think UATC is lacking content at all. If anything, I think the game has already come a very long way, and that makes me wonder how far it could eventually go if it continues to grow for many more years.</p>
<p>I know some of the ideas I'm mentioning would require a huge amount of work, and I definitely don't expect them to happen in one update, or even anytime soon. I'm thinking more about a long-term direction for the game, something that could be built gradually over several years.</p>
<p>One thing I would really like to see along the way is a clearer organization and distinction between aircraft families and their variants. For example, having more obvious differences between Boeing 737 NG and 737 MAX variants, or between Airbus A320/A321 ceo and neo generations, would make the aircraft selection feel more complete and would also make the differences between each generation more noticeable. The 737 MAX is a good example. The MAX already exists in UATC, but I think its engines and some of its other visual details could be made more distinctive compared with the classic/NG 737. I think that same approach could be applied to other aircraft families as well, so that major generations and variants have their own recognizable characteristics.</p>
<p>There is also still a lot of room for modern aircraft and regional aircraft. Aircraft such as the Airbus A220-100 and A220-300, A321LR and A321XLR, A330neo, A350-1000, Boeing 737-10 MAX, more 777 variants, 777F, 787-9 and 787-10, as well as additional Embraer E-Jets and E2 variants, CRJs, Dash 8/Q400s and aircraft such as the Saab 340 or Saab 2000 would all be interesting additions. These are obviously just examples and not a request for all of them to be added immediately. I would especially like to see more regional aircraft because they could also make smaller airports much more interesting and give the traffic a lot more variety.</p>
<p>That connects with another thing I would love to see: more airlines and liveries. There are so many airlines around the world, including smaller regional carriers, that I think UATC could keep expanding its airline representation for a very long time. I would especially like to see more Latin American airlines represented. Airlines such as LASER Airlines and other Venezuelan or regional carriers could give the game more representation from parts of the world that don't always receive as much attention.</p>
<p>At the same time, existing aircraft could get a lot more variety simply by adding additional real-world operators and liveries. If an ATR is already in the game, for example, adding more real ATR operators would make that aircraft feel much more varied without necessarily requiring an entirely new model. The same idea could work with Airbus, Boeing, Embraer, Fokker and other aircraft already available.</p>
<p>But probably the biggest long-term idea I have is the possibility of eventually introducing a proper Historical or Legacy aircraft system. UATC has become a very good representation of modern aviation, and I think it would be fascinating if, over time, it could also become a way of experiencing the history of commercial aviation.</p>
<p>There is an enormous number of aircraft that could fit into something like that. The early Jet Age alone could include aircraft such as the de Havilland Comet, Sud Aviation Caravelle, Boeing 707 and 720, Douglas DC-8, Convair 880 and 990, Vickers VC10, Super VC10, BAC One-Eleven, Hawker Siddeley Trident, Tupolev Tu-104 and Tu-124. Later, there could be aircraft from the classic jet era such as the Boeing 727, early 737s and 747s, Douglas DC-9 and DC-10, Lockheed L-1011 TriStar, Airbus A300 and A310, Fokker F28, Tupolev Tu-134 and Tu-154, Ilyushin Il-62, Yakovlev Yak-40 and Dassault Mercure.</p>
<p>And I think this is also where it would be interesting to consider Soviet and Russian aircraft more broadly. I know this could potentially be a controversial subject, and I also understand why these aircraft are often missing from games of this type. There may be licensing, legal or other practical considerations involved that I simply don't know enough about. However, from an aviation perspective, I think they are too unique to completely overlook.</p>
<p>Aircraft from the Tupolev family in particular have a very interesting place in aviation history. The Tu-104, Tu-124, Tu-134, Tu-154, Tu-204 and other members of the family represent very different periods of Soviet and Russian aviation, and they would add something that is currently difficult to find in many aviation games. The same could be said for other manufacturers such as Ilyushin, Yakovlev and Antonov.</p>
<p>I'm not suggesting that UATC should prioritize these aircraft over everything else, or that every model needs to be added. I just think that, if a Historical/Legacy system ever becomes a serious long-term possibility, Soviet and Russian aircraft should at least be considered alongside their Western counterparts. Aviation history is much bigger than a single group of manufacturers, and these aircraft have their own stories, designs and characteristics that would make them genuinely interesting to control.</p>
<p>The Concorde deserves a special mention here as well. If UATC ever introduced a serious historical aviation system, I think the Concorde would be one of the most iconic aircraft to include. It is one of the most recognizable aircraft in aviation history and one of the best examples of commercial supersonic travel. Having the Tupolev Tu-144 alongside it would be even better, and it could potentially create a small Supersonic category of its own.</p>
<p>I would also love to see historical turboprops and regional aircraft. I'm not necessarily talking about going all the way back and adding every piston-powered airliner ever built. I think aircraft that naturally fit the ATC gameplay would make more sense, especially older regional aircraft and turboprops. Since UATC already has aircraft such as the ATR 42-500 and ATR 72-600, there is a lot of potential to expand those families with earlier ATR generations, Dash 7, older Dash 8 variants, Fokker F27 and Fokker 50, Saab 340 and Saab 2000, Embraer EMB 110 and EMB 120, Dornier 228 and 328, BAe 748 and ATP, Jetstream 31 and 41, Shorts 330 and 360, Vickers Viscount and Handley Page Dart Herald.</p>
<p>Of course, I don't think every single variant would need to become a separate aircraft. Major generations or variants could represent an entire family and keep the catalogue manageable while still giving players a good sense of how these aircraft evolved.</p>
<p>Historical aircraft would also be much more interesting if they came with historical airline liveries. Imagine seeing a classic 747 wearing an old Pan Am livery, a historical DC-10 operator, an old Air France or Lufthansa scheme, or airlines that have completely disappeared today. It would give those aircraft some context instead of making them feel like isolated old models. It would also be great to have retro versions of airlines that still exist today, allowing players to see how their fleets and visual identities changed over the decades.</p>
<p>At that point, UATC could potentially do something even more interesting with historical scenarios. If the historical catalogue became large enough, players could select a specific era and receive traffic appropriate for that period. A 1960s airport could feel completely different from a 1970s airport, while a 1990s scenario could bring together aircraft such as the 747-400, 757, 767, A320, MD-80, DC-10, MD-11, Fokkers and regional aircraft. The ATC experience itself would change because the traffic mix would be different depending on the era.</p>
<p>More airports would also fit naturally into this idea. Major international hubs are obviously important, but smaller regional airports could provide a completely different experience. A small airport handling ATRs, Dash 8s, Embraer aircraft and regional jets would feel very different from a large international airport dominated by A350s, 777s, 747s and A380s. It could also give some of the smaller aircraft a much more natural environment instead of having every airport feel like a major international hub.</p>
<p>I would also like to see more control over weather and emergency situations. I remember emergencies being part of the experience in earlier versions, and expanding that side of the game could make sessions much more dynamic. Being able to configure things such as strong winds, reduced visibility, storms or other difficult conditions could give players more control over the kind of experience they want. This could work especially well alongside a challenge system.</p>
<p>For example, dedicated challenges could ask players to handle a certain amount of traffic, maintain a good safety record, operate under difficult weather conditions, or deal with unexpected situations. At the same time, I think an open-ended free-play or endless mode is just as important, where players can simply keep controlling traffic without having to complete a specific objective. Having both would give players more freedom depending on what they feel like doing.</p>
<p>Another game I think is worth mentioning is World of Airports, although I don't think UATC should copy it. They are different games with different purposes. What I find interesting about World of Airports is how it shows the possibilities of having many aircraft generations, variants, airlines and historical liveries coexist in one place. I think UATC could take some inspiration from that general idea while keeping its own identity, gameplay and visual style.</p>
<p>And I know all of this sounds like a massive amount of content, because it is. I'm not expecting Vector3D to suddenly add hundreds of aircraft, thousands of liveries and decades of aviation history in a single update. That would obviously be unrealistic. I'm simply suggesting that these could be considered as long-term possibilities and added gradually over time.</p>
<p>A few modern aircraft here, a new regional family there, more airlines and liveries, then eventually some legacy aircraft, historical liveries and perhaps one day even the Concorde. Over several years, UATC could build an incredibly broad aviation catalogue without having to do everything at once.</p>
<p>I also want to make it clear that I am saying all of this with a lot of appreciation for the developers and the work they have already put into the game. I know that when players make suggestions like these, it can sometimes look like they are simply asking for an endless list of features without considering how much work actually goes into creating them. That isn't what I mean here. I know how much time, effort and care something like this would require.</p>
<p>I'm suggesting these ideas because I genuinely believe UATC has the potential to become something very special over the long term. If Vector3D continues developing the game with the same care and attention they have shown the community so far, I think even some of these ideas could eventually become possible.</p>
<p>I've watched UATC change and improve since the early days, and the game today is very different from what I first played. The aircraft are better, the airports are better, the gameplay has grown and the airline representation has expanded significantly. Seeing that progress is actually what makes me excited about the future.</p>
<p>I would love to see UATC eventually become something truly unique: a great ATC game for modern aviation that could also, over time, become a place where players can experience the evolution of commercial aviation itself. A game where today's aircraft can exist alongside the aircraft that came before them, where different airports can provide completely different traffic experiences, and where the catalogue continues to grow as aviation itself continues to change.</p>
<p>I know something like this could take years, and I'm completely fine with that. In fact, I think the fact that it could take years is part of what makes the idea interesting. It could become something that grows alongside the community instead of trying to accomplish everything at once.</p>
<p>I just wanted to put the idea out there for the long term. If the developers ever decide to explore some of these ideas, I genuinely believe that, with enough time and care, UATC could become a very unique gem for people who love aviation and everything surrounding it.</p>
<p>Thank you for continuing to develop UATC and for everything you have already added to the game. As someone who has been playing for so long, I'm genuinely excited to see where you can take it next.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>jesusRz</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/share-your-plays/suggestions-for-the-long-term-future-of-uatc-more-aircraft-aviation-history-airports-gameplay/#post-1675</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: NO DIA 31 DE JANEIRO 2027 VAI CHEGAR A NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO UNMATCHED AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL 2026 NA PLAY STORY FAVOR CONFIRMAR</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/no-dia-31-de-janeiro-2027-vai-chegar-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story-favor-confirmar/#post-1674</link>
                        <pubDate>Thu, 24 Sep 2026 00:45:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Have you seen the message on andriod on uatc, &#039;UATC2026 is on the way]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><span>Have you seen the message on andriod on uatc, 'UATC2026 is on the way</span></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>TommyTheCooGuyYT Gaming</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/no-dia-31-de-janeiro-2027-vai-chegar-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story-favor-confirmar/#post-1674</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Update 2026</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/update-2026-3/#post-1671</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 15:37:22 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;m not sure if I should believe this, but I&#039;m excited.I&#039;ve been waiting for this for a long time.I hope for new airports and the addition of B787-9 &amp;B787-10, B777F, B748F, and B737 MAX ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I'm not sure if I should believe this, but I'm excited.<br /><br />I've been waiting for this for a long time.<br /><br />I hope for new airports and the addition of B787-9 &amp;B787-10, B777F, B748F, and B737 MAX Family aircraft.</p>
<div id="wpfa-1173" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//vector3dstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1788709042-IMG_8746.jpeg" target="_blank" title="IMG_8746.jpeg"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;IMG_8746.jpeg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>jin9306</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/update-2026-3/#post-1671</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>NO DIA 31 DE JANEIRO 2027 VAI CHEGAR A NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO UNMATCHED AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL 2026 NA PLAY STORY FAVOR CONFIRMAR</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/no-dia-31-de-janeiro-2027-vai-chegar-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story-favor-confirmar/#post-1670</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 06 Sep 2026 03:08:18 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[VAI CHEGAR NO DIA 31 DE JANEIRO A NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO UNMATCHED AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL 2026 NA PLAY STORY FAVOR CONFIRMAR]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong>VAI CHEGAR NO DIA 31 DE JANEIRO A NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO UNMATCHED AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL 2026 NA PLAY STORY FAVOR CONFIRMAR </strong></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>jgquelha7</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/no-dia-31-de-janeiro-2027-vai-chegar-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story-favor-confirmar/#post-1670</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>Update 2026</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/update-2026-2/#post-1669</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 02 Sep 2026 13:06:10 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[El 13 de junio de 2026 el videojuego Unmatched Air Traffic Control tuvo una actualización para corregir errores leves. En la nota escribieron &quot;*** UATC 2026 is on the way ***&quot;, desde entonce...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong>El 13 de junio de 2026 el videojuego Unmatched Air Traffic Control tuvo una actualización para corregir errores leves. En la nota escribieron "*** UATC 2026 is on the way ***", desde entonces estoy más tranquilo, todavía la cuenta atrás no ha empezado pero confío en que antes del 1 de enero de 2026 tendremos actualización. Solo pido que Vector3Dstudios nos comunique como va el progreso.</strong></p>
<div id="wpfa-1172" class="wpforo-attached-file"><a class="wpforo-default-attachment" href="//vector3dstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/wpforo/default_attachments/1788354370-IMG_20260902_121756.jpg" target="_blank" title="IMG_20260902_121756.jpg"><i class="fas fa-paperclip"></i>&nbsp;IMG_20260902_121756.jpg</a></div>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>unmatched.air.traffic.control</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/update-2026-2/#post-1669</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: QUANDO DEVE VIM A NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO UNMATCHED AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL 2026 NA PLAY STORY</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/quando-deve-vim-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story/#post-1668</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 22:19:21 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[January 32, 2027 !]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p style="text-align: left">January 32, 2027 !</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Davi Martins</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/quando-deve-vim-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story/#post-1668</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>QUANDO DEVE VIM A NOVA ATUALIZAÇÃO UNMATCHED AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL 2026 NA PLAY STORY</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/quando-deve-vim-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story/#post-1667</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 01:26:45 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[FAVOR REPONDER PARA NÓS JOGADORES jgquelha7@gmail.com]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p><strong>FAVOR REPONDER PARA NÓS JOGADORES jgquelha7@gmail.com </strong></p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>jgquelha7</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/quando-deve-vim-a-nova-atualizacao-unmatched-air-traffic-control-2026-na-play-story/#post-1667</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What I think is coming in UATC 2026</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/what-i-think-is-coming-in-uatc-2026/#post-1665</link>
                        <pubDate>Sun, 09 Aug 2026 15:13:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[And the bac Concord would also be a good addition and Tokyo Narita would be a great addition to the game]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[And the bac Concord would also be a good addition and Tokyo Narita would be a great addition to the game]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Golden tiger96</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/what-i-think-is-coming-in-uatc-2026/#post-1665</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: B767 door layout got changed</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/b767-door-layout-got-changed/#post-1664</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 22 Jul 2026 08:32:20 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[@manumehluatcbest I&#039;m actually surprised to learn there were differences in the versions. I guess they originally intended to implement the current door layout in all versions back when they...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[@manumehluatcbest I'm actually surprised to learn there were differences in the versions. I guess they originally intended to implement the current door layout in all versions back when they changed the game to use the 2L door on widebodies (back when you could choose between default and detailed aircraft the 1L door was used), but they forgot for Android and fixed that now]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Hendrik</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/b767-door-layout-got-changed/#post-1664</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: B767 door layout got changed</title>
                        <link>https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/b767-door-layout-got-changed/#post-1661</link>
                        <pubDate>Fri, 17 Jul 2026 10:18:46 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Ok well I did not know that I play on IOS]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ok well I did not know that I play on IOS</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://vector3dstudios.com/community/"></category>                        <dc:creator>ManuMehlUATCbest</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://vector3dstudios.com/community/discussion/b767-door-layout-got-changed/#post-1661</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		